These General Purchase Conditions apply to the purchase of products that JAN CYCLING SOLUTIONS S.L. (“SPEEDSIX”), sells through the website hosted on the URL www.speedsixwheels.com to any user (“Customer”).
SPEEDSIX identification and contact details are as follows:
Registered Name: Jan Cycling Solutions, S.L
Address: Paseo Castellana, 91 4º 1ª,Madrid, 28046, España.
VAT Number: B86503356
Tel: +34 910 867 466
Email: [email protected]
The purchase of the products offered through the website implies acceptance of the terms and conditions provided in this document so, before proceeding to its acceptance, read carefully its contents. If you do not accept these General Conditions, the purchase of the products will not take place and, consequently, will not involve the assumption of any obligation or liability by SPEEDSIX.
By placing a purchase order through the website, the customer declares to be over 16 years old and has legal capacity to contract the products of the website.
To place a purchase order, the customer must follow each of the purchase procedures provided in the Website.
SPEEDSIX reserves the right to modify the content and/or scope of the General Purchase Conditions at any time, without prior notice, so read carefully its content as it is the customer’s responsibility to review the General Purchase Conditions before any product purchasing from the Website.
To initiate the purchasing products procedure of the Website, the Customer must register in the corresponding section of the website. In further purchase processes, if the Customer has already been registered, it will only be necessary to provide his/her e-mail address and password in the user account section.
Price and method of payment
The price of the products will be the one that appears in the indicated currency next to each product of the Website.
The prices indicated on our website are shown as follows:
– If the Customer resides in the European Union, all prices include VAT.
Shipping costs are not included in the price of the products and are assumed by the customer, provided that the order does not have free shipping costs. These shipping costs will be added to the total amount of the selected products so that the customer can consult them at any time in the shopping cart before confirming the order and completing the purchase process.
SPEEDSIX reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, any modifications it deems appropriate, and may frequently update the products or prices. The price applicable to the purchase request made by the customer will be the price at the time of accepting the General Purchase Conditions.
The Customer may make payment for the products by any of the payment methods indicated below:
- Payment by card: The Customer must include the number of his/her debit/credit card (Visa, Visa Electron and Mastercard), as well as other additional information, which is required in the purchase procedure. The charge will be made once it is accepted by the client’s financial institution as otherwise the purchase could not be carried out.
- Payment by bank transfer (only valid for Spain, Italy, France and Portugal): Made to the account number shown on the Website owned by SPEEDSIX, being necessary for the customer to provide the order number. The bank fees applicable to the transfer will be borne by the customer.
- Deferred payment (only valid for Spain): Through the option “Financing” it is possible to defer the total amount payment upon acceptance of the financial institution CETELEM.
Once the purchase process is complete, a confirmation will be sent by e-mail. The customer may be able to print the General Purchase Conditions by visiting the relevant section of the website.
SPEEDSIX has high security measures. In addition, the payment process works on a secure server using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted using 128-bit algorithms, which ensure that it is only intelligible by the Client’s device. With this, using the SSL Protocol ensures:
a) That the Customer is communicating his/her data to the SPEEDSIX server and not to any other.
b) That between the Client and the SPEEDSIX server the data is transmitted encrypted, avoiding its possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
SPEEDSIX does not have access to or store sensitive data related to the means of payment used by the Customer. Only the corresponding payment processor entity has access to this data as a way of managing payments and collections.
SPEEDSIX may check the Customer’s identity by telephone, or request: a) A written confirmation and authorization signed by the customer responsible for the respective purchase. b) And a copy of the customer’s valid and official ID Card to confirm his/her identity. SPEEDSIX undertakes to store such information and documents with high security measures, in accordance with current regulations.
Once SPEEDSIX has verified that the purchase process has been completed correctly, it will proceed to deliver the products to the address provided by the customer in the purchase procedure, during normal working hours and within the deadlines provided on the Website/App that, in no case, shall exceed thirty (30) calendar days from the customer’s acceptance of the order.
The Customer has a period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the product’s date of receipt to exercise his/her right of withdrawal without entailing any cost for the Customer.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Customer may not be able withdraw in the following cases:
a) Products made to Customer’s specifications or clearly customized.
b) Sealed products that are not suitable for return because of health or hygiene reasons and which have been unsealed after delivery.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, customers must send an email to [email protected] providing the invoice number, first and last name, e-mail with which the purchase was made, and order number.
Next, you will be able to read the steps in order to follow with this procedure.
The right of return is subject to the following conditions:
- The products must be in the same condition as you received them, unused, in their box, packaging, with their original labels and without damage.
- Items with a specific expiration date (such as nutrition products) are exempt from the 365-day return policy.
- The product return option does not apply for gift cards.
Once received, SPEEDSIX will check in its warehouse the adequacy of the item, reserving the right not to make the refund in case of detecting that the purchased product and the returned one do not match, or that the return has not been made in accordance with these General Purchase Conditions.
The cost of the return will be borne by the Customer despite the product is defective. When shipping, it is advisable to use a shipping method that includes delivery confirmation. As soon as SPEEDSIX receives the return in its warehouses, it will check that the product is correct and then will process the corresponding refund, excluding the management costs if applicable.
This process can take up to fourteen (14) calendar days and, if all is correct, the returned product will be refunded through the payment system used within forty-eight (48) hours from the order’s arrival confirmation to the warehouse.
The period of application of the refund will be up to seven (7) calendar days for debit cards and up to thirty (30) calendar days for credit cards. If you have made the payment by bank transfer it will be necessary to provide an account number for the refund to be paid, and it may take two (2) business days to be reflected in the receiving bank.
Partial returns of an order will result in a refund of the returned product’s price, but not the shipping costs.
Claims and Complaints
The Customer must contact SPEEDSIX, through the methods indicated at the beginning of the General Purchase Conditions, to express their complaints. In the other hand, SPEEDSIX is committed to attend to them as soon as possible and, in any case, exceeding one month since they are presented.
Speedsix will not accept under warranty failures or damage caused by misuse: improper installation, improper use or maintenance of the product, mistreatment or negligence, alteration of the product without prior authorization from the brand.
The warranty according to new products sold on Speedsix will comply with the provisions of the current legislation, and therefore will be adjusted to two years from the date of the product’s invoice.
The warranty according to products listed as non-new will be in set to a period of 1 year from the date of the product’s invoice.
However, the above shall be deemed to be compliant and will therefore be out of warranty where:
a) Damage or deterioration in the products sold by SPEEDSIX is caused by reasons beyond the control of the manufacturer or SPEEDSIX or, where appropriate, who acts under its responsibility (force majeure, accident, etc.) or as a result of incorrect product setting and/or installation by the customer.
b) And, damage or deterioration of the products sold is caused or originated by a component not supplied by the manufacturer or SPEEDSIX or is the result of alterations or repairs made by persons outside the manufacturer or SPEEDSIX or, where appropriate, from whom act at its own risk.
Replacement of components during the warranty period will be guaranteed for the remaining period until the expiration of the 2-year warranty, and not extending the period.
It should be taken in mind that the consumer may not be able to get the replacement of products for: non-expendable products (those which cannot be replaced by others as they are single or discontinued) and second-hand products.
If a product is repaired during the warranty period, the aforementioned repair has a 6-month warranty during which the selling entity will be liable for any non-compliance arising according to such repair.
Warranty conditions and restrictions.
The Limited Warranty does not cover:
- The possible natural wear of the product. Wheel components, brake pads, rim braking surface, tires, tubulars, cameras, rim belt, valves, ratchets, bearings, sprocket bodies, gaskets and decorations.
- Damage caused by the transport, handling or storage of the third-party product.
- Damage caused by assembly of parts not compatible with the product.
- Damage caused by improper mounting of the product in the bicycle.
- Damage caused by poor product maintenance.
- Impacts caused by sharp objects, falls or an abnormal impact or other actions that are reasonably outside the logic of product use and control.
- Replacement of second-hand or consumable products may not be eligible. (those that cannot be replaced by being unique).
- The policy of substitution of demo, outlet, exhibition or fungible products, if necessary, will be made with the equivalent model of the current catalog.
The limited warranty will not be enforceable if:
- The product has not been repaired by Speedsix or an authorized agent of the brand.
- The product has been repaired with spare parts not authorized by the Speedsix brand.
- The serial number of the product has been intentionally worn or erased to make it unreadable.
Speedsix as they consider may (*1) repair the product (*2) replace the product free of charge, based on the following considerations:
(*1) the value of the product without defects.
(*2) the relevance of the defect.
How can I manage a warranty?
All products purchased from Speedsix are covered by your warranty, which covers manufacturing defects and defects in poor workmanship. If you think your item is faulty, we recommend that you follow these steps:
- Send us an email to [email protected] providing the following information:
- Purchase invoice.
- Explanation of the problem.
- Picture with the product defect.
2. We will study the case and answer as soon as possible by pointing which are the further steps.